Cosmographie [microform] : in four books : containing the chorographie and historie of the whole world, and all the principal kingdoms, provinces, seas, and isles thereof / by Peter Heylyn ; with an accurate and an approved index of all the kingdoms, provinces, countries, inhabitants, people, cities, mountains, rivers, seas, islands, forts, bayes, capes, f.
- Heylyn, Peter, 1600-1662
- Uniform Title:
- London : Printed for Anne Seile, and are to be sold by George Sawbridg, Thomas Williams, Henry Broom, Thomas Basset, and Richard Chiswell, 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 4 parts (12 unnumbered pages, 271 [i.e. 301], 3 unnumbered pages; 2 unnumbered pages, 225 pages, 3 unnumbered pages; 2 unnumbered pages, 230, 2 leaves of plates; 2 unnumbered pages, 162 pages, 39 unnumbered pages, 2 leaves of plates) : maps
- Added t.p., engraved., Errata: pt. 3, p. 228., "A table" [i.e. index]: p. - at end., Books 1-3, the two parts of book 4 and the Appendix each have a special t.p., dated 1673., Enlarged from the author's Mikrokosmos, first published at Oxford, 1621., and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 633:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1692A
View MARC record | catkey: 2650242