The modish pen-man, or, A new copy book [microform] : containing variety of all the usual hands now practised in England ... / by William Elder
- Elder, William, active 1680-1700
- [London] : Sold by Chr. Coningsby ..., [1691?]
- Physical Description:
- 19 unnumbered leaves of plates : facsimiles
- Related Titles:
- Modish penman
New copy book
- Illustrated t.p.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Victoria and Albert Museum.
Imperfect: t.p. partially illegible.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 142:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.142:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Gangræna, or, A catalogue and discovery of many of the errours, heresies, blasphemies and pernicious practices of the sectaries of this time, vented and acted in England in these four last years [microform] : as also a particular narration of divers stories, remarkable passages, letters, an extract of many letters, all concerning the present sects : together with some observations upon and corollaries from all the fore-named premisses / by Thomas Edwards
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E325A
Arber's Term cat. II 360
View MARC record | catkey: 2650278