Humble advice to the conforming and non-conforming ministers and people [microform] : how to behave themselves under the present liberty / by the author of Toleration not to be abused
- Fullwood, Francis, -1693
- London : Printed for James Collins ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 137 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Dialogue betwixt the Independent and Presbyterian
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
"A dialogue betwixt the independent and Presbyterian" has separate t.p.
Errata: p. 137.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 890:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2508
View MARC record | catkey: 2650307