Israea agchithanes, Deaths alarum, or, The presage of approaching death [microform] : given in a funeral sermon, preached at St. Peters in Norwich, September 30, 1656, for the Right Reverend Joseph Hall, D.D. late Bishop of Norwich, who upon the 8 day of Septem. 1656, Anno ætatis suæ 82. was gathered to the spirits of the just that are made perfect / by John Whitefoote ...
- Whitefoote, John, 1610-1699
- London : Printed by W. Godbid, for Edward Dod ..., 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 81 pages, 17 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Deaths alarum, or, The presage of approaching death and Presage of approaching death
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library., Greek at head of title., and Errata: p. 
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 930:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1863
View MARC record | catkey: 2650320