The Lord Strange his demands [microform] : propounded to the inhabitants of the town of Manchester concerning a pacification and laying down of armes : with the valiant answer and resolution of the commanders and souldiers in denying and withstanding the said demands : also the names of the Scots elders and ministers chosen by the commissioners of Scotland to be sent to the Assembly of Divines appointed by the Parliament to be holden at London for the setling of religion
- London : Printed for Th. Cook, October 8, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Derby, James Stanley, Earl of, 1607-1651
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 248:E.121, no. 25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1091A
View MARC record | catkey: 2650381