A small treatise, wherein is briefly declared some of those things which I have heard, & seen, and learn't of the Father [microform] : with a testimony against such as doe or shall invent forms of doctrine or worship, and by outward force compel people thereto : here is also the calling and work of that ministery which is owned by the people of God called Quakers in short spoken of : and a true character given of their temper of spirit, manner of life and worship, wherein is briefly hinted what God hath done and will doe for them / by John Whitehead
- Whitehead, John, 1630-1696
- London : Printed for Robert Wilson ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 930:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1981
View MARC record | catkey: 2650397