The vanity of selfe-boasters, or, The prodigious madnesse of tyrannizing Sauls, mis-leading doegs (or any others whatsoever) which peremptorily goe on, and athistically glory in their shame and mischief [microform] : in a sermon preached at the funerall of Iohn Hamnet, Gent., late of the parish of Maldon in Surrey / by Ed. Hinton ...
- Hinton, Edward, 1608 or 1609-1678
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Printed for Thom. Robinson, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 52 pages
- Related Titles:
- Prodigious madnesse of tyranizing Sauls, mis-leading doegs
Vanity of selfe-boasters
- Includes bibliographical references.
Errata: prelim. p. .
Caption title: The vanitie of self-boasters.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 634:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.634:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A help to English history [microform] : containing a succession of all the kings of England, the English Saxons, and the Britaines, the kings and princes of Wales, the kings and lords of Man, the Isle of Wight : as also of all the dukes, marquesses, earls and bishops thereof, with the description of the places from whence they had their titles : together with the names, and ranks of the viscounts, barons and baronets of England / by P. Heylyn ; and since his death, continued to this present year, 1671, with the coats of arms of the nobility, blazon'd
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2067
View MARC record | catkey: 2650441