A discourse of the sacrament of the Lords Supper [microform] : wherein the faith of the Catholick Church concerning that mystery is explained, proved, and vindicated, after an intelligible, catachetical, and easie manner / by Edward Pelling ...
- Pelling, Edward, -1718
- London : Printed for B. Griffin, and Sam. Keble ... and Dan. Brown ... and Jac. Tonson ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 328 pages
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 923:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1079
View MARC record | catkey: 2650557