An exact relation of the apprehension, examination, execution and confession of Thomas Bullaker, a priest of the order of S. Austin [microform] : who for seducing His Majesties liege people was drawne, hanged and quartered at Iyhurne on Wednesday the 12 of October 1642 : also the examination of Mrs. Margaret Powel his land-lady whose tryall is refer'd till the next sessions : together with the names and facts of the other prisoners condemned at the same time who were reprieved and who executed
- Bullaker, Thomas, -1642
- London : Printed for John Wright, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Illustrated t.p. and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 248:E.121, no. 37)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3681
View MARC record | catkey: 2650579