The Names of the knights, citizens, and burgesses of the House of Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : begun at Westminster, 3 Novem. 1640 as they continued and were elected and sworne members of the same house untill this present 11 of July, 1648
- London : Printed for John Wright ..., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 156:3)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.156:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A compendious history of the Turks [microform] : containing an exact account of the originall of that people, the rise of the Othoman family, and the valiant undertakings of the Christians against them, with their various events / by Andrew Moore, Gent
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N134
View MARC record | catkey: 2650628