The female fire-ships [microform] : a satyr against whoring : in a letter to a friend, just come to town
- Ames, Richard, -1693
- London : Printed for E. Richardson, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 19 pages
- Related Titles:
- Female fire ships
- In verse.
Attributed to R. Ames. Cf. Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 198:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.198:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The present state of the Jews (more particularly relating to those in Barbary) [microform] : wherein is contained an exact account of their customs, secular and religious : to which is annexed a summary discourse of the Misna, Talmud, and Gemara / by L. Addison
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2979
View MARC record | catkey: 2650643