The spirituall verses and prose of James Hunt [microform] : concerning the advancment of Christ his glorious and triumphing church : which by degrees shall flourish over the face of the whole world, which will be to the overthrow of the Divill, and the false church
- Hunt, James, active 17th century
- London : Printed for J.H., 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 188:20)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.188:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The History of the life, victorious reign, and death of K. Henry VIII [microform] : containing an account of his wars and victories over the French and Scots, &c. : to which is added a compendium of the life and reign of that glorious and pious prince, King Edward the
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3736
View MARC record | catkey: 2650668