A call to the unconverted to turn and live [microform] : and accept of mercy while mercy may be had as ever they would find mercy in the day of their extremity from the living God / by his unworthy servant, Richard Baxter ; to be read in families where any are unconverted
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- London : Printed by R.W. for Nevil Simmons ... and by Nathaniel Ekins ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 70 unnumbered pages, 285 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 200:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.200:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A sermon preached upon the much lamented death of our late gracious sovereign, Queen Mary [microform] : to which is added The address of condoleance to His Majesty by the dissenting ministers / by William Bates
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1196
View MARC record | catkey: 2650672