Memoires of the lives, actions, sufferings & deaths of those noble, reverend and excellent personages that suffered by death, sequestration, decimation, or otherwise, for the Protestant religion and the great principle thereof, allegiance to their soveraigne, in our late intestine wars, from the year 1637 to the year 1660, and from thence continued to 1666 [microform] : with the life and martyrdom of King Charles I / by Da. Lloyd ...
- Lloyd, David, 1635-1692
- London : Printed for Samuel Speed and sold by him ... [and] by John Wright ... John Symmer ... and James Collins ..., 1668.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 708, that is, 710 pages, 1 unnumbered page : portraits
- Advertisement: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
Imperfect: ports. lacking on film.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 190:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2642
View MARC record | catkey: 2650746