Take heed of both extremes, or, Plain and useful cautions against popery and presbytery [microform] : by way of dialogue : in two parts / by Luke de Beaulieu
- Beaulieu, Luke, 1644 or 1645-1723
- London : Printed for Henry Brome ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 52 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 75 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Plain and useful cautions against popery and presbytery
- Errata on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 202:5)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.202:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Universal redemption of mankind, by the Lord Jesus Christ [microform] / stated and cleared by the late learned Mr. Richard Barter [sic] ; whereunto is added a short account of Special redemption, by the same author
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1578
Arber's Term cat. I 205
View MARC record | catkey: 2650914