Journal of the English Folk Dance and Song Society
- London : Cecil Sharp House, 1932-1964.
Taunton [England] : Printed for members of the English Folk Dance and Song Society by Barnicott and Pearce at the Wessex Press
- Physical Description:
- 9 volumes : illustrations, maps, music ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- English Folk Dance and Song Society
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with vol. 1, no. 1; ceased with vol. 9, no. 5.
- Publication Frequency:
- Includes music.
Vol. 2, "International festival number", contains proceedings of the International Folk Dance Festival and the International Folk Dance Conference, held in London July 14-20, 1935.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Complexity Note:
- Formed by the union of: Folk-Song Society (Great Britain). Journal of the Folk-Song Society, and: English Folk Dance Society. Journal of the English Folk Dance Society.
View MARC record | catkey: 26509248