Phthisiologia, or, A treatise of consumptions [microform] : wherein the difference, nature, causes, signs, and cure of all sorts of consumptions are explained : containing three books : I. Of original consumptions from the whole habit of the body, II. Of an original consumption of the lungs, III. Of syptomatical consumptions, or such as are the effects of some other distempers : illustrated by particular cases, and observations added to every book : with a compleat table of the most remarkable things / by Richard Morton ... ; translated from the original
- Morton, Richard, 1637-1698
- London : Printed for Sam. Smith and Benj. Walford ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 360 pages, 16 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
Treatise of consumptions
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1018:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2830
View MARC record | catkey: 2650940