A brief instruction in the worship of God, and discipline of the churches of the New Testament, by way of question and answer [microform] : with an explication and confirmation of those answers
- Owen, John, 1616-1683
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 228 pages
- Attributed to John Owen. Cf. McAlpin Coll.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 644:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O721
McAlpin Coll. III 541
View MARC record | catkey: 2650981