African Economic Outlook 2016 [electronic resource]: Sustainable Cities and Structural Transformation
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Staff
- Paris : Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development May 2016
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. ill
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The African Economic Outlook 2016 presents the continent's current state of affairs and forecasts its situation for the coming two years. This annual report examines Africa's performance in crucial areas: macroeconomics, financing, trade policies and regional integration, human development, and governance. For its 15th edition, the African Economic Outlook takes a hard look at urbanisation and structural transformation in Africa and proposes practical steps to foster sustainable cities. A section of country notes summarises recent economic growth, forecasts gross domestic product for 2016 and 2017, and highlights the main policy issues facing each of the 54 African countries. A statistical annex compares country-specific economic, social and political variables.
9264256466 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development
View MARC record | catkey: 26509997