Death improv'd, and immoderate sorrow for deceased friends and relations reprov'd [microform] : wherein you have many arguments against immoderate sorrow, and many profitable lessons which we may learn from such providences / by Edward Bury ...
- Bury, Edward, 1616-1700
- London : Printed for Tho. Parkhurst ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 272 pages : portrait
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 206:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.206:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The pilgrim's progress from this world, to that which is to come [microform] : delivered under the similitude of a dream, wherein is discovered the manner of his setting out, his dangerous journey, and safe arrival at the desired country / by John Bunyan
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B6204
Arber's Term cat. I 217
View MARC record | catkey: 2651033