Four books of Johannes Segerus Weidenfeld [microform] : concerning the secrets of the adepts, or, of the use of Lully's spirit of wine : a practical work, with very great study collected out of the ancient as well as modern fathers of adept philosophy : reconciled together by comparing them one with another, otherwise disagreeing, and in the newest method so aptly digested, that even young practitioners may be able to discern the counterfeit or sophistical preparations of animals, vegetables and minerals, whether for medicines or metals, from true, and so avoid vagabound imposters, and imaginary processes, together with the ruine of estates
- Weidenfeld, Johann Seger
- Uniform Title:
- De secretis adeptorum. English
- London : Printed by Will. Bonny, for Tho. Howkins ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 51 unnumbered pages, 380 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library. and Errata: p. 
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 906:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1253
View MARC record | catkey: 2651060