His Majesties gracious letter to the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 13th of June 1678 [microform] : and the speech of ... the Duke of Lauderdale ... to the Convention of Estates at Edenburgh, the 4th of July, 1678, with the dutiful letter sent to His Majesty from the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 11th of July, 1678
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by T.N. for Andrew Forrester, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lauderdale, John Maitland, Duke of, 1616-1682 and Scotland. Convention of Estates
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library. and Imperfect copy: Print on title page partially obliterated. Title verified from caption titles.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 934:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3029
View MARC record | catkey: 2651071