A narrative or journal of the proceedings of their Excellencies, the Right Honourable the Lord Holles and the Lord Coventry [microform] : appointed by His Majesty of Great Britain to be his ambassasors extraordinary and plenipotentiaries for the treaty held at Breda with the ambassadors of the French King, the King of Denmark and the States General of the United Provinces / by a person of quality concerned in this embassy
- Person of quality concerned in this embassy
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Tho. Newcomb and are to be sold by Robert Pawlet ..., 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1019:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N230.
View MARC record | catkey: 2651089