The vvhole art of navigation in five books ... [microform] / by Captain Daniel New-House
- Newhouse, Daniel
- London : Printed for the author, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 23 unnumbered pages, 311, that is, 315 pages, 128, 113-131 pages, 2 unnumbered folded plates : illustrations
- [From t.p.] I. The principles of navigation and geometry -- II. The principles of astronomy -- III. The practical part of navigation -- IV. The description and use of such instruments, as are useful in taking observations at sea ... -- V. Useful tables in navigation ...
- Related Titles:
- Whole art of navigation in five books
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 922:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N920
View MARC record | catkey: 2651155