A salutation to the seed of God [microform] : and a call out of Babylon & Egypt from amongst the magitians, where the house of bondage is, and the imaginations rules above the seed of God, the cause of all blindness and condemnation ... / written ... by him who is called James Naylor
- Naylor, James, 1617?-1660
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert ..., 1656.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1020:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N311.
View MARC record | catkey: 2651162