A declaration conteynyng the iust causes and consyderations of this present warre with the Scottis [microform] : wherin alsoo appereth the trewe & right title, that the Kinges Most Royall Maiesty hath to the souerayntie of Scotlande
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII)
- [London] : [Printed at London by Tho. Barthelet, 1542, and now reprinted by William Du-Gard], [Decemb. 10, 1651]
- Physical Description:
- 31 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547
- Related Titles:
- Declaration containing the just causes and considerations of this present warre
- Imprint information from Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
Latin imprint from colophon reads: Londini : In officina : Thomæ Bertheleti typis impress ..., 1542.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 211:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.211:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A brief character of the Low-Countries under the states [microform] : being three weeks observation of the vices and vertues of the inhabitants
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1470
View MARC record | catkey: 2651170