A reply to John Colebatch, upon his late piece concerning the curing the biting of a viper by acids [microform] / by Charles Leigh ...
- Leigh, Charles, 1662-1701?
- London : Printed, and sold by John Shelmerdine ..., 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- In answer to Sir John Colbatch's A relation of a very sudden and extraordinary cure, 1698. and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 215:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.215:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Remarques on the humours and conversations of the town [microform] : written in a letter to Sr. T.L
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L978
View MARC record | catkey: 2651208