A proclamation for suppressing and preventing seditious and unlicenced books and pamphlets [microform] / James R.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1687/8.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
At head of title: By the King, a proclamation.
At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the tenth day of February 1687/8.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 869:43)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J348
View MARC record | catkey: 2651246