A missive of consolation [microform] : sent from Flanders to the Catholikes of England
- Matthew, Tobie, Sir, 1577-1655
- At Louain : [publisher not identified], 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages, 380 pages
- Attributed to Tobias Matthew. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.)., Errata: p. 380., Reproduction of original in Huntington Library., and Marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 217:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.217:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The countryman's jewel, or, The government of cattel [microform] : divided into three books : the first, dicoursing of the government of horses with approved medicines against most diseases : the second, treating of oxen, kine, and calves ... : the third, discoursing the ordering of sheep, goats, hogs, and dogs, with true remedies to help the infirmities that befall any of them : also, perfect instructions for taking of moles, and likewise for the monthly husbanding of grounds ... : also directions for gardening / gathered at first by Leonard Mascal, but much inlarged by Rich. Ruscam, Gent
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1322
View MARC record | catkey: 2651324