Mine Inspectors' Institute of America Gallery of Past Presidents photograph
- Corporate Author:
- Mine Inspectors' Institute of America
- approximately 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 1 Items (1 oversized photographic print)
- Additional Creators:
- Doss, David
- Restrictions on Access:
- This collection is open for research.
- This collection consists of a gallery photographic sheet of the past presidents of the Mining Institute of America (1908-1939). The Mining Institute of America was established in 1908 as a national body to coordinate the efforts of state mining inspectors and newly created state mining departments in establishing and enforcing standards for mining inspection and the promotion of safety and health within the mining industry. In 1998 the constitution of the Mining Institute of America was amended to create the current Mine Safety Institute of America.
- Photocopies of original materials may be made available for research purposes at the discretion of the Eberly Family Special Collections Library. Photocopies or reproductions of original materials may be subject to fees as outlined by the Pennsylvania State University Libraries reproduction policies. Copyright is retained by the creators of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law. Patrons seeking advice on the availability of unpublished materials for publication should consult relevant copyright law and laws of libel.
- Source of Acquisition:
- David Doss donated this material to the Pennsylvania State University Libraries in June 2018.
View MARC record | catkey: 26513577