- Restrictions on Access:
- This collection is open for research.
- This collection consists of a scrapbook kept by Richard N. Stouffer, an industrial engineering student at Penn State, between 1919-1923. Stouffer was a member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and Editor-in-chief of Froth magazine. The scrapbook includes several photographs of Fred Waring, as Stouffer and Waring were friends.
- Stouffer, Richard N.—Archives
- Waring, Fred, 1900-1984—Photographs
- Pennsylvania State College—Alumni and alumnae—Archives
- Pennsylvania State College—History—Sources
- Pennsylvania State College—Students—Archives
- Pennsylvania State College—Photographs
- College students—Pennsylvania—University Park—Archives
- Industrial engineers—Pennsylvania—University Park—Archives
- Photocopies of original materials may be made available for research purposes at the discretion of the Eberly Family Special Collections Library. Photocopies or reproductions of original materials may be subject to fees as outlined by the Pennsylvania State University Libraries reproduction policies. Copyright is retained by the creators of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law. Patrons seeking advice on the availability of unpublished materials for publication should consult relevant copyright law and laws of libel.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Amy Stouffer Leta (Richard Stouffer's granddaughter) donated this material to the Pennsylvania State University Libraries on January 18, 2019.
View MARC record | catkey: 26513629