The key of the mathematicks new forged and filed : together with a treatise of the resolution of all kinde of affected æquations in numbers : vvith the rule of compound usury, and demonstration of the rule of false position : and a most easie art of delineating all manner of plaine sun-dyalls / geometrically taught by VVill. Oughtred
- Related Titles:
- Most easie way for the delineation of plain sun-dials and Arithmeticae in numeris et speciebvs institvtio
- First English edition., The first Latin edition was published in 1631 under title, "Arithmeticae in numeris et speciebys institvtio: qvae tvm logisticae, tvm analyticae, atqve adeo totivs mathematicae, qvasi clavis est." Translated in greater part by Robert Wood as is stated in the preface to the 1632 Latin edition.--NUC pre-1956 imprints., Errata: p. ., "A most easie way for the delineation of plaine sun-dials, only by geometry, without any trigonometricall calculation ..." has caption title and separate paging., and Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1023:12). Filmed with: Satyrs upon the Jesuits / Oldham, John.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1023:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Satyrs upon the Jesuits : written in the year 1679 : and some other pieces by the same hand
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O582
View MARC record | catkey: 2651428