A further assertion of the propositions concerning the magnitude, &c. of London [microform] : contained in two essays in political arithmetick mentioned in Philos. transact. numb. 183 : together with a vindication of the said essays from the objections of some learned persons of the French nation / by Sr. W. Petty, Knt. ...
- Petty, William, Sir, 1623-1687
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., Date of publication from Wing., and Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 220:22)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.220:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Politick discourses [microform] / written in Italian by Paolo Paruta ... ; whereunto is added a short soliloquy in which the author briefly examines the whole course of his life ; rendred into English by the Right Honorable Henry, Earl of Monmouth
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1925A
View MARC record | catkey: 2651431