Romanæ historiae anthologia recognita et avcta [microform] : an English exposition of the Roman antiquities : wherein many Roman & English offices are paralleld and divers obscure phrases explained : for the use of Abingdon School
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1586 or 1587-1642
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield for Henry Cripps, 1642.
- Newly revised and inlarged / by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 277 pages, 23 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- English exposition of the Roman antiquities
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library., Attributed to Thomas Godwin. cf. NUC pre-1956., Dedication signed: Tho. Godwin., Wing and NUC list author as Thomas Godwin., and Index: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 917:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G985
View MARC record | catkey: 2651467