A collection of the substance of several speeches and debates made in the Honourable House of Commons, relating to the horrid popish plot [microform] : upon occasion of the bill for the disabling James Duke of York from inheriting the imperial crown of this realm : to which is prefixt a speech of the noble Lord L--- against Roger L'Estrange, in the House of peers : and also a copy of two bills, the one for disabling James D. of York, the other for ease to all Protestant dissenters ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed for Francis Smith ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Related Titles:
- Collection of the substance of several speeches
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 914:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2538
View MARC record | catkey: 2651597