The history of Venice ... [microform] / written originally in Italian by Paulo Paruta ... ; likewise the wars of Cyprus, by the same authour, wherein the famous sieges of Nicossia, and Famagosta, and Battel of Lepanto are contained ; made English by Henry, Earl of Monmouth
- Translation of: Historia vinetiana.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 219:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.219:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ovid's Art of love [microform] : with Hero and Leander of Musaeus, from the Greek / translated by several hands
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P636
View MARC record | catkey: 2651707