A true copy of the whole printed acts of the Generall Assemblies of the Church of Scotland [microform] : beginning at the assembly holden at Glasgow the 27. day of November 1638, and ending at the assembly, holden at Edinburgh the 6. day of August. 1649 : diligently compared, and exactly reprinted conforme to the foresaid printed acts / by a welwisher of the Church of Scotland, who (if he find encouragement by which is now done) intends to publish the rest of the acts not heretofore printed, a part of which he hath by him
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 485 pages, 13 unnumbered pages, 40, 46 pages
- Related Titles:
- Acts of the General Assemblies of the Church of Scotland
Principal acts of the General Assemblies of the Church of Scotland
- Reproduction of originals in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Added t.p.: The acts of the General Assemblies of the Church of Scotland.
"The principal acts of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" 46 p. at end.
Table of contents: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 912:13 and 2552:31b)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4198
View MARC record | catkey: 2651739