The anatomy of the service-book, dedicated to the high court of Parliament [microform] : wherein is remonstrated the unlawfulnesse of it, and that by five severall arguments, namely, from the name of it, the rise, the matter, the manner, & the evill effects of it : whereunto are added some motives, by all which we clearly evince the necessity of the removal of it : lastly, we have answered such objections as are commonly made in the behalfe of it / by Dwalphintramis
- Related Titles:
- Anatomy of the service book
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Dwalphintramis is a pseudonym for John Bernard; also ascribed to John Barnard, minister of Batcomb, who is in actuality Richard Bernard. Cf. Stonehill, C. Anonyma and pseudonyma.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 858:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1999
View MARC record | catkey: 2651762