Mercurius anglicanus, or, The English mercury [microform] : being a compleat diary for the year of our Lord 1698, being the second after leap-year : containing monthly predictions, the old Roman or pagan kalendar, with the Gregorian or new accounts, the equation of time, for the regulating of pendulum clocks and watches, an exact tide table, giving an account of the times of high water, more correct and full than others, with directions to know gold from base metals, the like not extant / by George Parker
- Parker, George, 1654-1743
- London : Printed by M.C. for the Company of Stationers, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Mercurius anglicanus
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Advertisement: p. 
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 931:52)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2013
View MARC record | catkey: 2651798