Mercurius Civicus, or, The London-almanack 1674 [microform] : in two parts, viz, astronomical, historical, respecting the meridian of the most famous city of London, the ancient metropolis of Great Britain : with a discovery of some antiquities belonging to the same, particularly of the river of Thames (upon which noble city is scituate) the most glorious river in the world / by Mercurius Civicus
- Mercurius Civicus, active 1673-1674
- London : Printed by Thomas Ratcliffe, and Nathaniel Thompson, for the Company of Stationers, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Mercurius Civicus
London almanack 1674
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 931:48)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1941
View MARC record | catkey: 2651806