Observations upon the statute of 22 Car. II. cap. I. entituled, An act to prevent and suppress seditious conventicles [microform] / by Sir Edmund Saunders, Kt. ...
- Saunders, Edmund, -1683
- London : Printed for Tho. Dring ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 23, 125, that is, 123 pages
- "The Lord Saunders ... did write this explanation ... so far as page 79 ... for the residue, as it had not the same authour, so neither doth it expect the same authority, it being added as an essay to supply what was left undone"--To the reader.
Errata: p. 125 [i.e. 123].
Advertisement: p. -.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 227:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.227:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Sanguis naturæ, or, A manifest declaration of the sanguine and solar congealed liquor of nature / by Anonimus
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S742
Arber's Term cat. II 113
View MARC record | catkey: 2651977