A brief and easie way by tables to cast up silver to the standerd of XI ounces ij penny-weight, and gold to the standerd of XXII carrots : with questions wrought by the golden-rule, also by decimall tables [microform] / calculated by John Reynolds of the Mynt in the Tower
- Reynolds, John (Of the London Mint)
- London : Printed by Thomas Favvcet, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 71 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 68 pages
- Page 68 has imprint date 1652 and is signed and dated 1653 by John Reynolds.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 225:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.225:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Reflections on Aristotle's treatise of poesie [microform] : containing the necessary, rational, and universal rules for epick, dramatick, and the other sorts of poetry : with reflections on the works of the ancient and modern poets, and their faults noted / by R. Rapin
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1315
View MARC record | catkey: 2652045