Ephemeris, or, A diary astronomical and astrological for the year of grace 1661 [microform] : attended on with a micro-chron of the most remarkable accidents that have happened in England, since the year 1640 : and an astrological judgement upon the great eclipse of the sun, March 20, and the sun's ingresses, &c. ... / by John Gadbury
- Gadbury, John, 1627-1704
- London : Printed by James Cottrel, for the Company of Stationers, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
Diary astronomical and astrological for the year of grace 1661
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Title transliterated from Greek.
Advertisement: p. 
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 931:41)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1740
View MARC record | catkey: 2652105