A Form of common prayer, to be used on Wednesday the 4th of February, 1673/4 [microform] : within the cities of London and Westminster ... : and on Wednesday the 11th of Febr. next through the rest of the whole kingdom of England, Dominion of Wales, and town of Berwick upon Tweed : being the days of the general fast appointed by His Majesties proclamation, for imploring Gods blessing on His Majesty, and the present Parliament
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1673/4.
- Physical Description:
- 66 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 957:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4118
View MARC record | catkey: 2652193