An impartial vindication of the English East-India-Company [microform] : from the unjust and slanderous imputations cast upon them in a treatise intituled, A justification of the directors of the Netherlands East-India-company, as it was delivered over unto the high and mighty lords the States General of the United Provinces / translated out of Dutch, and feigned to be printed at London, in the year 1687 ; but supposed to be printed at Amsterdam, as well in English as in French and Dutch
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- London : Printed by J. Richardson, for Samuel Tidmarsh ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 222, that is, 223 pages
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 920:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, I90
View MARC record | catkey: 2652244