The young mans conflict with, and victory over the Devil by faith, or, A true and perfect relation of the experiences of T.P., begun in the 15th and continued till the 17th year of his age ... [microform] / by T.P.
- Powell, Thomas, active 1674-1679
- London : Printed for John Hancock, Sen. & Jun. ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages, 123 pages, 4 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Related Titles:
- True and perfect relation of the experiences of T.P.
- Epistle dedicatory signed: Tho. Powell.
Errata: p.  at end.
Advertisements: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 287:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P3076
View MARC record | catkey: 2652272