Thanasima kai dēlētēria [microform] = Tractatus de venenis, or, A treatise of poysons : their sundry sorts, names, natures and virtues, with their severall symptomes, signes diagnosticks, prognosticks, and antidotes ... / by William Ramesey ...
- Ramesey, William, 1627-1675 or 1676
- Uniform Title:
- De venenis
- Additional Titles:
- Tractatus de venenis, or, A treatise of poysons
- London : Printed by S.G. for D. Pakeman ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 74 unnumbered pages, 239 pages, 18 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Tractatus de venenis
Treatise of poysons
- First three words of title transliterated from Greek.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Preliminary pages are stained and tightly bound in the filmed copy. Beginning page to A'recto photographed from Clark Library, University of California, Los Angeles copy and inserted at the end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 289:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R211
View MARC record | catkey: 2652454