Miscellany poems [microform] : in two parts : containing new translations out of Virgil, Lucretius, Horace, Ovid, Theocritus, and other authours : with several original poems by the most eminent hands / published by Mr. Dryden
- London : Printed for Jacob Tonson ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 407 pages, 41 unnumbered pages, 494 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
Lucretius Carus, Titus. Selections
Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 A.D. or 18 A.D. Selections
Dryden, John, 1631-1700
- Related Titles:
- Absalom and Achitophel
Sylvæ, or, The second part of poetical miscellanies
Second part of poetical miscellanies
- Absalom and Achitophel ... 7th ed., The medal ... 3rd ed., and Virgil's Eclogues each has special t.p.
Part 2 has special t.p.: Sylvae, or, The second part of poetical miscellanies, London, Printed for Jacob Tonson, 1685.
A table of the poems: p. [3-8] at beginning, and [34-40]
Errata: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 937:30)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2316
View MARC record | catkey: 2652482