A exact and true relation of the battell fought on Saturday last at Acton, between the Kings army and the Earl of Essex his forces [microform] : with the number that were slain on both sides : also, a true relation of the taking of the Earl of Middlesex, Sir Kellan Digby, and the Lord of Dorsets Son, on Saturday the 12 of Nov. at Mile-end-Green, in a coach, coming to view the works / sent from the army from one Master Bourn an officer under Colonell Hollis
- Bourne, Nehemiah, approximately 1611-1691
- London : Printed for Tho. Cook, Novemb. 14, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 248:E.127, no. 8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3614
View MARC record | catkey: 2652521