Practical astrology [microform] : in two parts : the first part containeth an easie introduction to the whole art of astrologie ... : the second part sheweth the resolution of all manner of horary questions which concern the life of man, his estate, brethren, or short journeys ... / by John Middleton, Philomath
- Middleton, John, Philomath
- London : Printed by J.C. for Richard Preston ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 281 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations, portrait
- Signatures A1 and A6 missing from filmed copy. Beginning to page 15 photographed from Newberry Library copy and inserted at end., "Licensed, May 4, 1678. Ro. L'Estrange", and Reproduction of original in University of Chicago Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 284:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1978 and Arber's Term cat. I 343
View MARC record | catkey: 2652586